Locre N°. 10 Cemetery was one of series of cemeteries that were opened by the French in the spring of 1918. The graves of 248 French soldiers were moved elsewhere after the war. The remaining British and German graves in the cemetery were concentrated here from isolated locations on the battlefields in the vicinity.
There are now 58 Commonwealth war dead commemorated here, ten of whom are unidentified. Special memorials for soldiers 'known/believed to be buried in this cemetery' were erected for three casualties from the United Kingdom.
The cemetery covers an area of 728 m² and is enclosed by a low natural stone wall.